5 Reasons You Need to Book a Separate Bridal Session
There is one thing that all of your married friends will tell you about their wedding day.
That it sped by SO fast.
Often I'm provided wedding day timelines that are so full that it's a real struggle to get everything in that we need to. Want to know that first thing to go when the timeline is running behind?
Pictures of just the bride and groom together.
They decide they haven't really been able to spend anytime with their guests, they want to enjoy cocktail hour and socialize and drink. Then later on, they are sad that they don't have many pictures together.
This is where a separate bridal session comes in and saves the day!
5 reasons to have a separate bridal session
1. It opens up your wedding day timeline (explained above)
2. It allows your hair and makeup to be fresh for pictures
3. It allows you to have a variety of locations photographed. Make it an adventure session somewhere epic that you couldn't invite 150 people to.
4. It gives you a reason to get in that beautiful dress that you spent thousands of dollars on and thought you wouldn't have an excuse to wear again.
5. It allows you to have pictures with just the two of you around without wedding guests watching you and making you feel even more awkward than you already do getting your picture taken.
Which reason is the most valuable to you?